Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report


Six Years

Posted: 03 Sep 2009 06:13 AM PDT

Six Years
It's difficult to believe it has only been six years to the day that I started The Kirk Report. Frankly, I'm as enthusiastic and fired up now than I was after several people encouraged me to write this blog and share my insights.

Some interesting factoids since the very beginning:

  • 13,265,882 visitors from 129 countries have visited

  • I've replied to 738,242 emails

  • There have been 9,357 posts

  • I've shared 3,130 charts

  • The S&P 500 closed at 1026.27 on 9/3/03

If the next six years are as interesting, educational and profitable as the last six have been, I will be extremely fortunate. A sincere thank you goes out to every one of you who've made these past six years special for me.

0 comments: