Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report


Happy 7th Anniversary!

Posted:

Seven short years ago today I started The Kirk Report! While I’m not someone who spends time and energy looking in the rear-view mirror, I must say what a wonderful journey it has been these many years. Thank you so much for being a part of this endeavor! Since the beginning of 2010, I have [...]

A Long Overdue Update

Posted:

It has been nearly seven years since I have completed a thorough update of my About Me page. But, along with the new website, I thought it was time. Even if you already know my story, I think you may find it a worthwhile read, especially if you are curious to know what I have [...]

Independent Trading: Pros & Cons

Posted:

Sunday was “Independence Day” in the United States where we celebrate the birth of our country and declaring independence from Britain. It also got me to thinking, as I usually do on market holidays, how fortunate I am to be doing what I do for a living in this country. While America faces many, many [...]

0 comments: