Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report


Summer Fun

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 10:03 AM PDT

A quick update for non-members...

Summer Fun

While I continue update the members' only website frequently (premarket report, after-hours report, weekend links, screens, etc.) I've been slacking here at the free site for awhile. Sorry about that!

While not an excuse, my focus of late has been primarily on on trading, helping members (a "summer school session" is planned for Saturday), and also on The Kirk Report's largest website upgrade since I started it back in 2003. Because of all of these three things, posting will remain limited for the foreseeable future here at the free page, but I think you'll enjoy what I've been working on when it is up and ready. After receiving a number of emails from concerned people about infrequent posting, I felt the need to at least let you know what I've been up to lately.

I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

0 comments: