Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report


Happy New Year!

Posted: 29 Dec 2009 10:13 AM PST

Happy New Year

I hope the holidays are going well for you and your family. In my absence, the market sure seems to be showing some holiday spirit!

We're finally back home today from our Christmas travels. It was an especially enjoyable time this year as our flights were smooth, on-time, and the weather was cooperative. In addition, my Aunt Nancy made it an especially good time with the best food and hospitality that I can ever remember. It was such a nice trip and time with family!

In addition to celebrating the new year this week, I will be starting to review the member surveys and preparing year-end taxes among other things. But, as promised, I'll be back at the trading desk on early Monday morning to start off the new year.

See you then!

0 comments: