Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Request for link exchnage

Hi,

My name is Ann Schwartz,

I am the web-Admin of www.qnetexchange.org - A Forex trading guide filled with tips and fundamentals necessary for Forex success.
Currently, I'm in the process of promoting some of my other sites and am looking for quality partners to exchange links with.
I believe that your website alumnimegaoptions.blogspot.com will be an impressive addition to the list of quality sites I currently exchange links with, and for that reason I would be interested to know if it is possible to place a link to one of my sites from your site?
I can offer you back links from various sites with various themes in return.
A link exchnage is a mutually beneficial opportunity for both of us in traffic and page rank terms,

If you are interested in my proposal or any question might arise, feel free to contact me at - ann@qnetexchange.org

Ann Schwartz
www.qnetexchange.org - Founder

0 comments: