Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report


Junk Mail Indicator

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 08:03 AM PDT

I've talked about my junk mail indicator in the past as useful sentiment tell. In the past week, I've noticed even more aggressive advertising among the newsletter gurus. Take for example this one I received from Zacks this morning:

Zacks

Whenever the market rallies like it has, we're bound to see ads like this as the gurus try to capitalize on the powerful emotion of greed in a rising market. This one does an excellent job of it, don't you think? It not only plays on the emotions of trying to "get back to even," but that it has an exclusive group available only for a limited time so you better join or miss 100% gains.

These guys crack me up!

0 comments: