Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report

Range Bound

Posted: 20 May 2009 02:56 PM PDT

This is about what we could expect given the headlines.

Russell 2000: 10 Day View

We chopped around and closed pretty much right in the middle of the trading range everyone is working with this week. While I didn't trust the positive bias of premarket futures and that helped keep me out of some trouble in today's session, like most everyone I'm winding everything down ahead of the holiday weekend. Yes, there is a bullish bias around Memorial Holiday, but I see little reason to press my luck. But, that's just me.

Tomorrow I hope to post the Q&A for May (it will be a little different than usual, but still quite good) and start the holiday a little early. To my surprise, a good friend from Minnesota has decided to fly in so we can play some golf over the next few days and I'm really looking forward to it. Frankly, I need a good excuse to drag me away from my trading desk as I haven't been doing a good job of taking much needed time off although I need to. I know you know the feeling.

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: