Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Kirk Report

The Kirk Report

Mentorship Opportunities

Posted: 12 Mar 2009 10:50 AM PDT

Mentorship
One of the greatest pleasures of 2009 has been working one-on-one with fellow members through my new mentorship program.

Starting last January, I've been working daily with three members who expressed tremendous interest in this opportunity. Since then I've been asked by many of you when I would open up the program for other members. Well, here's your first opportunity!

Starting April 1st, I'm ready to invite three more members to join my special mentorship group. You'll not only work with me one-on-one (through online instant message, email, and chats) but with other members who've already been through my program. In addition, you'll also have the opportunity to work and trade side-by-side with me for at least one day during the second quarter. If this is of interest to you, you'll first need to become a member (only $50 per year) and then fill out the application at my members' only website.

Before you ask, I'm still not charging any dues for this mentoring program. I have been enjoying this far too much to charge money for it and seeing others do better is plenty of reward all by itself!

0 comments: